Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Urban Decay Primer Potion and Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

This is one of my favorite products at the moment. It is one of Urban Decay's best selling items and lives up to its reputation. This eyeshadow base will make the colours of your eyeshadow more vibrant and long lasting and best of all, your eyeshadow will no longer crease throughout the day! I tried and tested this when I was in Macau. I put on my makeup early in the morning, went into Macau town and walked under the hot and humid weather, and come time to cleanse my face at night, my eyeshadow was still looking great! Unfortunately Urban Decay is not available in Malaysia. I got mine from a seller on eBay. In the US, it is retailing for USD17 (which translates to about RM60). I managed to buy this for my sis and a friend for approximately RM50 in Macau! Don't know why it's cheaper than in the USA. I recommend this product to anyone who ever had problems with creasing of eyeshadows.


My second favorite product is the Shu Uemura eyelash curler which retails for RM60 in Malaysia. Let me first say that I have very small and droopy eyes and my eyelashes cannot be seen with the naked eye! (you might catch a glimpse of my eyelashes through a magnifying glass). Previously I was using a drugstore brand for my eyelash curler and suffice to say, I couldn't ever really curl my lashes. I am very happy to announce that I am now able to curl my eyelashes with this wonder curler. I'm not entirely sure why this one works better but I think it's because of the way it is angled. Check it out at any Shu Uemura counter or stores.

No comments: