Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank You for Your Kindness

I made this card about 2 weeks back for a crafty friend who was sooooo kind to have picked me up some goodies from the USA during her last trip there. I have not posted it on the blog until now because she just informed me that she has received the card so there is no worry about her seeing the card before she receives it!



The flowers in the background were stamped in Versamark ink with Hero Arts' Flower Wallpaper stamp. The butterflies were cut and stamped using PTI's Happy Trails Stamp and die collection. The sentiment is from PTI's SAF Limited Edition set called Iconic Images. I thought the sentiment was perfect for what I wanted to express.

It is a fairly simple card but I am glad that she liked it. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

Marina said...

So sweet n simple :) love it!