Saturday, April 7, 2012

You're An Inspiration

After a long long hiatus from entering ANY card challenges, I have finally uploaded one today for the the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 66 challenge. Here is the card sketch that we were to follow :


And here is my take on the card :





I used the stamp set from MFT's Pure Innocence Water Lily. I do not really have any Mother's Day stamp sets but I thought the sentiment "You're an Inspiration" was something that I've wanted to express to her for a long time.

The patterned papers are from Prima's Madeline Collection. The solid cardstock is PTI Aqua Mist cardstock (I really love this colour). The scallop border was cut out using Spellbinders and I coloured in the image with my Copic markers.

This time I also decided to finish the inside of the card with the same colour combination and pattern paper. I added the mulberry hydrangea flower petals which I sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold. The turquoise coloured studs on the front of the card and on the flower centre are Glam Studs from i-rock. A friend got them for me and I'm totally loving them.

Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed this short post. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kary said...

What a sweet card for you mum, Kim! I love this PI image and the sentiment is just perfect. Lovely patterned papers too.