Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome Sweet Babies

The year 2012 saw many many babies being born including ours.  :) So recently I made two baby cards, one for a close friend who had a baby boy and one for my cousin who had a baby girl.

Both cards were made with stamps from The Greeting Farm, the Build a Onesie, Boy and Girl version.

The first one is the boy version.  The 'Welcome Sweet Baby' sentiment is from the Ali Edwards, Sweet Baby stamp set.



I stamped the tie on a piece of kraft card stock and coloured it with Copic markers.  The onesie is matted on a romantic rectangle die cut on neenah white card stock.




I stamped another sentiment from the Sweet Baby stamp set inside and I love this sentiment.

The one below is the girl version. I matted the onesie on another Spellbinder die cut called Butterfly Circles.  It doesn't really show up on the photo but I added Star Dust stickles on the outline of the onesie.





I really love how both cards turned out although I've had to steal a little time here and there to make the cards. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy New Year! Many blessings of joy and happiness to all!

No comments: