Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two of the same???

I am writing this post at the risk of looking silly and stupid to my readers. Hahaha. A couple of months back, I went to a Times Bookfair (that they have a couple of times a year) and picked up some books which I thought would be a good read and good value for money.

Among one of the books I picked up was Tony Parson's, Family Way.


I recently only read it and thought it was a very good book and could not put it down. After I finished reading the book, I proceeded to place the book back into my bookshelf (which is located in the study) and lo and behold, what do I find??!! There was the same book (albeit a little smaller and in a different coloured cover) staring right back at me from the shelves!!!


Suffice to say that I felt totally stupid. What more that the first edition I bought was even slightly cheaper than the recent one I picked up!!! And let me say, that this is NOT the first time that this has happened to me!!! Sigh, guess I can't keep up or remember, especially when they change the book covers!!

Have any of you ever done the same silly thing??

(at the time of this posting, I suddenly realised that I might not have bought this book but loaned it from a friend. But she can't remember if it's hers, so I guess it's the same thing! I have two of the same books!!)

1 comment:

The Story Teller said...

you can gimme one...hahahah~