Monday, July 4, 2011

Lily Pad Cards - July Card Chain Challenge




This is the third month that I will be participating in the Card Chain Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. I really like joining this challenge because it gives me a chance to meet new crafters in other parts of the world. :)

The image is from The Greeting Farm's Miss Anya Dressy collection and I actually coloured her a long long time ago. I suddenly had the urge to use the image for this card and somehow found the papers to match it and everything came together quite quickly.

The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Hello Luscious collection and the ribbon is from my stash. The ovals are cut out with Spellbinder's Classic Ovals and the brad inside the card is from KI Memories. The sentiment is from Hero Art's Everyday Sayings stamp set. I also added some glossy accents to the flower in her hair.

Hope my recipient likes it! Have a great week ahead and thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: