Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sketch #34 at Cardabilities & Simon Says...Anything Goes!




This card is being submitted for the sketch challenge over at Cardabilities and at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog where the theme is Anything Goes!. I really love how the card came out and has got to be one of my favorites so far.

I managed to get the image from The Greeting Farm during their last Farmer's Market. I've been wanting this for a long long time ever since I started stamping and was so glad they put it up for sale again. Isn't she simply adorable? I coloured her and the lotus flower with Copics.

The patterned papers are from Echo Park's Springtime collection and the card base is from PTI's Sweet Blush cardstock.

I am in love with these small mulberry flowers! Aren't they too cute?

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Kary said...

This is SO Very cute, Kim!! Love the colours and love the adorable image!! Great card!!

Marina said...

I love the sweet color scheme on this card and the image of the girl in the bath! So cute! I've always wanted to stamp and copic but can't seem to get hold of any of them.