Saturday, July 27, 2013

Card and Haul from Taylored Expressions

Recently, I made my first purchase from Taylored Expressions.  I bought some stamps, dies and their Magnetic Binder Box for die storage.  Here is the video of my haul :



Absolutely loving the quality of their stamps and dies and also the new die storage system.  The only shortfall of the binder box is that it is small and wouldn't fit spellbinder border dies.  But other than that, it's working out perfect for me and I probably need to get more.

Here is the card that I made using the products I just bought. 



I coloured her up with some Copic markers and Atyou Spica Glitter pens.  I am so in love with the Ray of Sunshine cutting plate.  I might just use it on every card.  Hahaha. I made this card for a gal pal who will be travelling to Paris soon. Hope she likes it!

If you want to take a closer look at the card, here is a short video I made showing the card.


Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend!

No comments: