Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello Sweet Baby



A friend of mine recently had a new baby boy and I made this card for his 100th day celebrations.  I decided to try out this new colour combo and like how it turned out.  

The hexagons are from the Happy Hexagon stamp set and the hexagon cover plate from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the hexagons with Hawaiian Shores ink from PTI, Butter Bar Mid Tone Shadow Ink from Hero Arts and I think the Latte chalk ink from Hero Arts.  There are so many things that you can do with this die and I have had it for such a long time but only playing with it now.  Hehe.

The little elephant is from the Sweet Baby stamp set by PTI.  The hanging heart die cuts are by Memory Box called Precious Hearts.  I simply adore this die.  Memory Box now has a similar one but using stars instead of hearts.

The sentiment is from an Ali Edwards stamp set by Technique Tuesday also called Sweet Baby.  Love that sentiment too.

Hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a cute lil card! Love the hexies!