Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenges - Week 1

Sketch for Week 1

My interpretation

This is a card that i made for a sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things. Each week, a new sketch is announced and participants can interpret the sketch in their own little ways.

I made this card for a friend's birthday coming up on January 31. I chose green as the base colour as it is her favorite colour. The stamp is from Hero Arts and the patterned papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Wanted Collection. Am loving the woodgrain papers. The border punches are from Martha Stewart and the scalloped edge one is from Fiskars. The image is coloured in using my Copic markers.

Actually, I was going to post the card I entered for Week 2's sketch challenge but that will have to wait until March because I used the sketch to make a birthday card for my dear hubby. He subscribes to my blog so I do not want him to see the card just yet! My next posting for the sketch challenge will have to be for Week 3 then!

Have a great day!

No comments: