Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenges - Week 3


Time really flies and it's now Week 3 for the Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things. This is my interpretation of the sketch. Since it is going to be Valentine's Day soon, I thought it apt to make an 'I Love You' Card for this occasion.

The design papers are from Basic Grey's Lemonade Collection and the stamps are from the ala modes 'Key To My Heart' stamp set from My Favorite Things. The girl was coloured in with Copic Sketch Markers and I must say I am truly having so much fun with these markers. The only sad part is that it is difficult to acquire all the colours that I want in Malaysia because the stores never have the colours I want! So I have to buy them from overseas.

I also used Ranger Stickles in Pink to outline the flower cut out from Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Die. The smaller flower was cut out with the Petal Trio Die-namic from MFT.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: