Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sketch Challenge 99 at Card Patterns




This is another card I made in response to Card Pattern's Sketch 99. Purple is sooo my favorite colour and I decided to use Cosmo Cricket's Pixielicious patterned papers which has so many of my favorite colours. The doily die-cut is from My Favorite Things and since the doily pattern was rather intricate already, I decided to use a simpler border edge punch for the top of the background patterned paper. I used the Fiskars Threading Water punch.

I decided to use embroidery thread for the ribbon section so as to not make the card seem too 'heavy'. The stamped image is from The Greeting Farm and part of the Miss Anya, Dressy Collection.

As mentioned in my earlier posts, all cards made for card challenges (unless otherwise stated) will be posted on my other blog, Serenity Gemz and also on my Facebook page.

Happy Viewing!

3 comments:

anja curvers said...

Lovely image and cute card. Thanks for playing along with cardpatterns this week.

~amy~ said...

darling! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Kim C said...

Thank you for your lovely comments!