Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get Sketchy Challenge $74





This is my entry for Get Sketchy's Card Challenge #74. I wanted to use the felt flower embellishments from American Crafts for the longest time but never found papers to match it. Today, I looked at my patterned papers from 7Gypsies and I realised, they match! I like the pop of olive green on the flower as well.

I used some crocheted lace from my local haberdashery store and the white embossed sentiment is from My Favorite Things. It's the Framed Greetings Die and Stamp Set.



I decided to leave the inside of the card blank but am liking the matching patterned paper inside and out for the card. Three super tiny pearl embellishments finish the inner card. I used the Fiskars Threading Water punch on the patterned paper on the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card!! nice patterned papers!

Janetcraft said...

lovely patterned paper..!!

PapierGirl said...

Very pretty - love your combination of papers! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)