Saturday, May 14, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Sketch #3

This is my first entry for any type of challenge over at The Greeting Farm. If you are like me and love their stamps, please head on over to TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog to enter. The sketch for this challenge is as below.


This is my take on the sketch.



I decided to keep it simple this round. I wanted to use my new Ian stamps but am not very good when it comes to making manly cards, that is why the card is so simple. I coloured Ian with my Copic markers and decided to paper piece his shirt. I used patterned papers from Basic Grey's Oliver Collection and foam dots to create a more dimensional look. I cut out the stamped image using Spellbinder's Nestabilities in the Classic Ovals Large.

Please excuse my cut-off watermarking. I accidentally made the font too big!

No comments: