Friday, November 23, 2012

Thank You Card

After many months and not having my full set of supplies with me, I have managed to churn out a simple 'Thank You' card.


The card base is using PTI card stock in the colour Winter Wisteria. Love this colour. I embossed the white card stock with the M-bossibility folder from Spellbinders called Garden Delight.  Love the imprint that the M-bossibilities produce.

I then used PTI's clear stamp set called Heart-to-Heart #3 and stamped the hearts and 'Thank You' in both Winter Wisteria and Plum Pudding ink.  The 'Thank You' is stamped on a cut out using Spellbinders Fancy Tags Number 2 and the flourish underneath is from the Over Under Easy stamp set.

I apologise for the bad picture.  It was taken using my phone and the lighting was bad plus I don't have my photo editing software with me...Grr...

Hope you all have a nice weekend. 

No comments: