Thursday, August 13, 2009

Benefit Powder Pop! Palette




This posting is about my impulsive purchase recently from Strawberrynet.com. I found out about this website from a few friends and also some literature that I had come across. It is a website that sells skincare, haircare, perfume and also cosmetics. This is a Hong Kong based website and it ships FREE WORLDWIDE for most items. If you are a loyal customer, your discount on items increases with the number of times you purchase from them. My package came in about 5 - 7 days from the time I ordered it.

I recently purchased the Benefit Powder Pop! Palette from them as it was only retailing at USD15 and it had 3 shades of the Benefit Powder, namely Dandelion (a brightening face powder), Hoola (a bronzing face powder) and Dallas (an outdoor glow for an indoor gal face powder). But when the item finally arrived, it was much smaller in size than I thought. Each square that you see in the picture only measures about 3 cm x 3 cm. It also comes with a miniature version of the actual brush but since it was so small, I wanted to try using my normal face brushes. Alas, the square is so small that my other brushes simply cannot fit in it to pick up the powder! Hahahaha. So I guess I'll have to settle for using the small tinny bitty brush!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bu sohbet sitesi tek kelimeyle Muhtes. Sohbet Etmek ve Arkadas, Olmak için Arad? Seçmenin Faydalar?