Monday, August 3, 2009

Thai Aromatherapy Massage

Massage is one of my favorite words of all time..Hahaha. When I was working, I used to have a massage once every week to de-stress and get all the knots out of my aching back. Since I stopped working, I feel guilty whenever I go for massages since I'm not supposed to have any stress! But I feel that massages are good to improve your blood circulation so that's my excuse now to go.

My favorite place to go for a massage is Touches de Siam located on the 2nd Floor of Centrepoint, Bandar Utama. This is my favorite only because the masseuse there has incredible massage skills and will loosen any knot you might have! I've been going to her for some years now. Previously, the centre only carried out aromatherapy massages for women, but they have now extended the service to men as well. Now my hubby can experience the fantastic massage I've always told him about. :)

The centre also offers foot massages, half body massages, traditional thai massages, thai herbal therapy massages and sports massages. For full price list and range of services, please click here.

Touches de Siam is part of the Thai Odyssey group which has branches everywhere. It's flagship outlet is located in Tropicana Golf and Country Resort with 6,000 sq ft of space, but is currently undergoing renovations. Read more about the Group here.

Touches de Siam's contact details as follows:

S13, 2nd Floor, Centrepoint Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya.

Telephone Number : 03 - 7710 7866

Masseuse's Name : Nim

Enjoy!

No comments: