Thursday, September 3, 2009

Marmalade - Bangsar Village II



This is just a short rant of what I had today for lunch. I was at Bangsar Village and my sister and I decided we would go to Marmalade Cafe for lunch. Personally, if it was my choice, I would never volunteer that place as a choice location. Why? Well, the first time that I went, I ordered a Greek Salad. Now the essential ingredient of a Greek Salad is Feta Cheese, so lets say, I was not impressed that I could possibly count the number of Feta Cheese they put in that salad on one hand. If you get my drift.

Then today, I wasn't feeling very hungry so I decided to order a Mushroom Feta Bruschetta. When my order arrived, surprise surprise, it was ONE measly piece of bread with whole bunch of mushrooms on top with some Feta Cheese. Come to think of it, I think the amount of cheese on this bruschetta was all I got when I had a full size Greek Salad. *Rolls eyes*. It costs a whopping RM11 before tax!

Needless to say, I will not go to Marmalade again unless I'm overruled by a majority. LOL.....


No comments: