Thursday, September 3, 2009

Restoran Fish & Noodle House




For those who read the previous posting, the upside of today was having breakfast at the Fish & Noodle House. Basically, this restaurant is famous for its Fish Head Noodles. Now, I have always been a fan of the SOUP of the fish head noodles but not the fish head itself. Too many bones and takes me forever to finish as I have to pick out the bones one by one. So this is one of my new favorite restaurants as it gives me good fish head noodle SOUP and I can have a choice of having it with FISH FILLET. Hahahah. Love it! The soup is very tasty and I'm kinda addicted to it at the moment.

Some people might probably find their pricing a little on the high side for a bowl of noodles. The fish fillet noodles I like cost RM9.50 per bowl whereas the ones with the fish head costs RM11.50. I have attached a picture of the restaurant's full menu for your reference. I believe if you double click on the picture, you will be able to see a clear picture of what's on the menu and the pricing that goes with each. The restaurant gets pretty packed during lunch hour but as the food comes out of the kitchen quite fast, you should not have to wait too long for a seat.

Apologise for the lighting on the photos. Did not realise they had turned out so yellow!

Fish & Noodle House is located at :

No.77, Jalan SS 20/11
Damansara Kim
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor

Business Hours : 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Closed on 1st & 3rd Monday of every month

No comments: