Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As You Like It

My favorite florist is what As You Like It is. Let's just say I have been their loyal customer since about 2003 (I think. My memory fails me).  I can't really remember now how I got to know them but there was no turning back after I found them.  I love their flower arrangements which are always sweet and well co-ordinated.  I even used them for the flower arrangements at my wedding. For what my budget allowed, I was very pleased with the result. The following are just some pictures that I managed to find.




I will say that I have never been disappointed with the arrangements done for me.  Usually, I just give the owner, Valerie Lim, a budget and she has the free hand to come up with any arrangement that she feels appropriate. Valerie is an extremely nice and patient lady even when she is uber busy. They first started with a shop located at Plaza Prisma Ville in Desa Sri Hartamas but have since set up a new place at Bangsar Shopping Centre located on the Ground Floor.  

No comments: